There’s so much to love about the capital city, Charley West, that one list is barely the start.
1. The gold dome of our State’s capitol
2. The hills lighting up in the Fall
3. Great live music at The Clay Center
4. Even more live music at the Mountain Stage every week.
5. Three words: Tudors Biscuit World
6. And speaking of local food: The Capitol Market
7. Boating on the Kanawha River
8. All the beautiful houses in the East End
10. The Gauley is just a day trip away
11. Live on the Levee (for your weekly outdoor music fix)
12. Night games watching the West Virginia Power
13. The Vandalia Gathering in May at the State Capitol
14. The Charleston Town Center Mall – the biggest in W.V.
15. The majesty of our State Capitol at night