West Virginia has a lot of small communities, but these are the smallest incorporated towns in the state.
5. Glen Jean, Fayette County – Pop. 210
Glen Jean is just down from Oak Hill in Fayette County, not far from the New River Gorge Bridge.
4. Apple Grove, Mason County – Pop. 204
Apple Grove is just down from the Robert C. Byrd locks and dam in Gallipolis Ferry.
3. Crumpler, McDowell County – Pop. 204
At one time Crumpler was an active coal mining community.
2. Glen Ferris, Fayette County – Pop. 203
If you’ve been to Kanawha Falls, you’ve been in Glen Ferris. The town over looks the falls and is home to the Glen Ferris Inn.
1. Aurora, Preston County – Pop. 201
It’s a pretty small place, but it sure is beautiful!