Hungry yet for Thanksgiving dinner? Don’t look at this list of West Virginia places that will have your mouth watering for that turkey and gravy!
1. Potato Hill in Hedgesville
Part of North Mountain, the peak rises to 787 feet.
2. Cranberry Glades in Pocahontas County
If you haven’t been, stop what you’re doing and go RIGHT NOW.
3. Pumpkintown in Randolph County
It is unclear if this children’s book above is about the West Virginia community.
4. Turkey Hollow in Marion County
Off the beaten path near the Mon River community of Catabwa, but get to the top of the hill because the view is worth it.
5. Corn Bread Ridge in Princeton
Apparently this piece of property is for sale… BRB getting bank loan.
6. Turkey Creek in Wyoming County
As its Facebook fan page says, It’s “the little road that connects Marianna to RockView. Everyone loves cutting through here to get to those places.”
7. The Chestnut Hotel in Morgantown
This downtown Morgantown hotel opened in September 2013.
8. Pumpkin Park in Milton
Home to the West Virginia Pumpkin Festival!
9. Pie in Mingo County
A community apparently named by a resident “who really liked pie, regardless of kind.”