So much has changed in Charleston, West Virginia, over the years that it’s hard to believe these 11 things have (remarkably) survived. Do you remember them in their prime?
1. The Atlas Building
2. The Old State Theatre
It’s now the WVSSPA.
3. The Shoney Museum
4. The Blossom Dairy
Apparently it could be reopening?
5. The Fountain Hobby Center – still open!
6. Here’s the sign before they restored it:
7. The Quarrier Dinner – still open!
8. Leonoro’s Spaghetti House
9. The Custer/Lyric Theater
It’s now an office building
10. The Staats Building
11. The LaBelle Theater in South Charleston
Purchased by the city in 2003 and still in use today!