Every American should know these nine things about West Virginia.
1. Pepperoni rolls are a religious experience
2. Spotting a West Virginia license plate outside of West Virginia is like finding a long lost friend
3. Family ties run strong, right down to local fishing holes
5. Hunting season is a family holiday in West Virginia
6. A local swimming hole and friends equals lifelong memories
Our whole crew in the #river 😁 #middleforkriver #audra #audrastatepark #camping A photo posted by Morgan McMurdy (@morgan_mcmurdy) on
7. Lightening bugs in a jar outshine city lights
8. Only West Virginians can criticize West Virginia – off limits to outsiders
9. These mountains are in your blood and they never leave you.