Law enforcement and school officials are making progress to determine if social media threats recently made against various schools are credible.

At least two Fayette County juveniles were identified this morning for posting online threats against Valley High School.

Sheriff Mike Fridley said a juvenile has been identified who made a “threatening post” Friday on Snapchat concerning the school, according to his Facebook post.

West Virginia State Police identified the individual and charges are pending.

A second threatening post against the school was made Sunday.

County deputies identified “two juveniles that made the post.” Prosecutor Larry Harrah will determine the appropriate criminal charges for both juveniles, the post stated.

Valley High School and Valley Elementary were closed today as law enforcement investigated the threats.

Both schools will reopen Tuesday on a normal operating schedule, according to the Fayette County Board of Education Facebook post.

There’s also good news from the Eastern Panhandle.

And also some not-so-good news, too.

Charles Town Police announced this afternoon that an investigation yielded the person responsible for posting a “non-specific threat” against Washington High School in Jefferson County.

“Officers have spoken to the individual involved, and have deemed this threat to be non-credible. Charges are currently pending regarding this incident,” the department’s Facebook post reads.

Additionally officers will continue to monitor the situation.

Students were not in class today due to the Presidents Day holiday.

Jefferson County Schools had previously announced that extra police would be at the school when classes resumed Tuesday.

Morgan County Sheriff K.C. Bohrer released a statement this morning indicating an investigation had been made regarding a student who’d allegedly made threats against students and Berkeley Springs High School.

Colby S. Woodal, 18, was arrested on state charges of threats of terroristic acts after the suspect’s home on Fairview Drive was searched.

“Nothing was found of evidentiary value or any items that could be used to carry out potential threats,” the sheriff’s office Facebook post reads.

Woodal was arraigned by a magistrate and lodged in the Eastern Regional Jail.